Sunday 31 March 2013

Colour Splash Graffiti Nails

If you haven't got a steady hand, why not give colour splash graffiti nails a go?

Back when I bought my first pot of crackle nail paint by Barry M, I quickly got bored of painting the crackle effect over the whole nail. Why not just use it sparingly over parts of the nail rather than all over? BTW I love the crackle effect, watching the effect come to life once you've painted it onto your nail!

One way in which you can use the crackle paint is to create interesting and colourful designs such as what I tried out here.
After prepping each nail with a clear base coat, I painted them in a gloss white colour by Barry M (two coats) and then I randomly painted on splashes of colour on top. Once the splashes of colour were dry, I proceeded to add a quick brush of the crackle paint over the colour splashed areas.

I painted on a quick clear top coat and before it dried I added some holographic glitter from the glitter shaker that comes attached to the top of Andrea Fulerton's nail striping nail paint pots for a bit of sparkle. I then added another layer of top coat to seal it all in.

Colour Splash Graffiti Nails Pics




Colour splash graffiti nails are fun to do, very eye catching and does not require a steady hand at all :)
Give it a go and do share your pics!

lvy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment